In order to support the Bigelow Free Public Library’s mission to fulfill the information needs of Clinton residents, the library circulates wi-fi hotspots.
- A patron must be a resident of Clinton with an active CWMARS card in good standing.
- Each hotspot circulates for two weeks and is not renewable.
- Hotspots are limited to one per household, per month (30 days).
- All hotspots must be returned to the front desk when the library is open, not the book drop or another library.
- Hotspots are available for walk-in loans only.
- A late hotspot will be disabled remotely the day after it is due, if it is not returned.
- Fines of $5/day will accrue for a hotspot returned late. Repeat offenses may result in a loss of borrowing privileges.
- A patron who damages or disables a hotspot will be charged $50.
The hotspot will be assessed by staff upon its return.
The Bigelow Free Public Library is not responsible for anything accessed by a patron using a borrowed hotspot. The library cannot guarantee quality of the wi-fi service.
Approved by the Board of Library Trustees 7/23/2019