RFP writing subcommittee of the Board of Library Trustees.
Meeting convened at 3:15pm
In attendance: Gloria Parkinson, Angela DeVivo, Library Director Marie Letarte, Town Administrator Mike Ward
The committee discussed with Mike Ward how to submit an RFP
- 2 weeks posted in The Item
- CommBuys (send to Mike W. to post)
- Secretary of State’s office website Records Div.
- Must include who to contact (library director)
- Due date
- Time & date of opening of bids
- Any changes to the RFP must be posted online (and indicated as such in the RFP) or anyone who contacts us for information must be notified with updates.
- Okay to contact companies about the upcoming RFP
- Procurement officer (M. Ward) opens the proposals. Price must be in a separate envelope & opened after all proposals are reviewed and voted on.
- Review Committee (4-6 people) will review proposals and pick 3 to ask to come in for a presentation.
- Choose final, open price envelope
M. Ward will send the library director electronic copies of the ADA transition plan, final proposals of the Fire House & Senior Center building assessments.
Subcommittee. Meeting convened at 12:32.
Gloria Parkinson & Marie Letarte were in attendance. Mike Ward was available by phone to answer questions
Update on progress of the RFP: Boilerplate language copied from the firehouse/STEM RFP feasibility study
Library Director had conferred with both Town Administrator Mike Ward & Economic Development Director Phil Duffy about writing the RFP & procedures. Facilities Director Russ Karstad agreed to review the RFP before submission.
Scope of Work needs to be more detailed. Estimated maximum price was recommended at $40,000.
Meeting adjourned at 1:35