The Ghost Meter EMF Sensor
“The official Ghost Meter of many ghost clubs in America”
The Ghost Meter has been calibrated to ignore the extremely subtle EMF (electromagnetic field) emissions surrounding the human body, yet is still sensitive enough to detect the small, distinct, erratic EMF energy fluctuations frequently found at reputed haunted locations. The Ghost Meter provides three corroborating indicators of EMF emission strength. A needle-based display, LED lights, and an adjustable audio signal. The response time of this meter is excellent, easily outperforming more expensive EMF meters. It can also be operated in silent mode so it doesn’t interfere with EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) recordings or distract other investigators during an investigation. Compare the value this meter offers compared to other brands. There is no other offer that comes close to providing these levels of features and performance for the price. You’ve seen television ghost hunters use similar detectors. Now you can get your own and start investigating the unknown.
• Simple one-handed operation
• Low- or no-light operation
• Fully-adjustable audio tone
• Flashing LED lights
• Signal-strength indicator
• Manufacturer: Technology Alternatives Corp
• Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
• Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
• Batteries: 1 9V battery required (included)
• Material: Plastic
• Install 9-volt battery in the rear compartment.
• Turn meter on by pressing the On/Off button.
• Look for beeps, needle movements and lights that are random, not constant or predictable. Constant or predictable readings are typically power lines or electronic devices. Readings that come and go, that change without reason, are paranormal energy.
This product is intended to measure electric fields and does not detect nuclear radiation.
“Aside from a camera, the most basic tool for a ghost hunter is the EMF meter. When ghostly activity takes place, electromagnetic anomalies often occur in the environment. This meter can allow you to detect these disturbances.
Find hot spots in homes! In cemeteries! In buildings! We guarantee that an evening visit to a cemetery with the meter is an experience that will thrill you! Go in a small group and you will have a lot of fun!
Conduct paranormal surveys (comes with instructions). You may charge for those services or do them for pleasure!
If you take a photo when the Ghost Meter indicates a strange fluctuation, you can sometimes capture a picture of a ghost!
Features indicator, audio and light, so you can monitor activity in the dark and from far away.
Search www.google.com for ‘ghost pictures’ and you will find thousands of ghost clubs worldwide! Have fun and do not be afraid… most ghosts are friendly! A great gift!”
• Ghost Meter EMF Sensor
• 9-volt battery
• Plastic container with lid
• “The Ghost Meter” pamphlet
• Double-sided informational sheet
- Must be 18 years or older to borrow
- Must have a valid CW MARS Library Card in good standing
- Item must be picked up inside the Library and returned to the front desk
- This item has a Two-Week Loan Period
- Before returning, please verify that all items are included!
Please call the library at (978) 365-4160 for availability